Website SUN PHARMA
Sun Pharma is Great Place to Work
About the job
Key responsibilities of a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative include:
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degrees in Biological sciences, Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology OR any other related sciences.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.